Pros and Cons of Living in Manzanillo
Last updated on Jul 11, 2021
Summary: Pros and Cons of Living in Manzanillo, Mexico. Expats, Retirees and Digital Nomads talk about the pros and cons of living in Manzanillo
What are the pros and cons of living in Manzanillo?
Expats, digital nomads and retirees living in Manzanillo responded:
"The existence of the city is like a quiet and never extinguished lamp, watching the world change. From ancient to modern, we have experienced great changes, but the only constant is the charm and strength of the soul of those cities that used to be ancient capitals," remarked another expat in Manzanillo.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Expat Guide to Manzanillo
- 5 Tips for Living in Manzanillo, Mexico
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Real Estate in Mexico
- 9 Best Places to Live on Mexico's Pacific Coast
- What It's Like Living in Manzanillo
- Pros and Cons of Living in Mexico 2022
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Mexico
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Mexico