What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Alexandria?
We asked expat moms who gave birth in Alexandria about their experiences and advice they have for other moms to be. They said...
"It is important to research the healthcare system in Alexandria before having a baby. Make sure to find a reputable hospital or clinic with experienced doctors and nurses. It is also important to find a pediatrician who is familiar with the local healthcare system and can provide the necessary care for your baby. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the cultural norms and expectations in Alexandria, Egypt when it comes to raising a baby. Make sure to research the local customs and traditions to ensure that you are providing the best care for your baby. Finally, it is important to build a support network of family and friends who can provide assistance and advice during this time," explained one expat living in Alexandria, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do expats in Alexandria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Alexandria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Alexandria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Alexandria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Alexandria?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- What are emergency services like in Alexandria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Alexandria?
- How are local medical facilities in Alexandria?
- As a foreigner living in Alexandria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Alexandria?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question.