What do expats in Curitiba appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Curitiba. They wrote...
"Expats in Curitiba appreciate the city's vibrant culture, which is a mix of traditional and modern influences. They enjoy the city's friendly people, who are always willing to help out newcomers. The city's diverse cuisine is also a highlight, with a variety of restaurants offering traditional Brazilian dishes as well as international fare. The city's many parks and green spaces provide a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Additionally, the city's vibrant nightlife and entertainment scene offer plenty of opportunities for fun and entertainment," said another expat in Curitiba, Brazil.
"I love so many things here in Brazil. The nature, food, environment, most of the people, etc," wrote a member who made the move to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
What do expats in Curitiba appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question.