Is the cost of living in Accra high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Accra, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Accra is generally considered to be quite affordable. Groceries, transportation, and utilities are all relatively inexpensive, while rent and dining out can be more expensive. Accra is a bustling city with a wide variety of housing options, from luxury apartments to more affordable options. Prices for goods and services vary depending on the area, but overall, the cost of living in Accra is quite reasonable," said a member in Accra, Ghana.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Accra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Accra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Accra?
- What is life like in Accra?
- What do expats in Accra appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Accra?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Accra accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Accra like?
- What are healthcare services like in Accra?
- What are medical services in Accra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Accra?
- What are emergency services like in Accra?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Accra?
- How are local medical facilities in Accra?
- As a foreigner living in Accra, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Accra high?If you live in Accra, newcomers to Accra would love to hear your answer to this question.