Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Tromso generally has a low crime rate, with most crimes limited to misdemeanors. The most common crime in the city is petty theft, such as pickpocketing or pocketbook snatching near tourist areas or in unattended vehicles. Other crimes, such as violent or organized crime, are virtually non-existent," remarked another expat in Tromso, Norway.
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tromso like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tromso?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- What are emergency services like in Tromso?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tromso?
- How are local medical facilities in Tromso?
- As a foreigner living in Tromso, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.