Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Tromso and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Tromso is a diverse city with many different nationalities and backgrounds represented within its population. People in Tromso are generally welcoming and open to those of other backgrounds and lifestyles. It is a multi-cultural and accepting city, where differences are respected," wrote a member who made the move to Tromso, Norway.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"It's very diverse, however very prejudice towards Americans and color of skin. We have a saying amongst expats here "Norwegians are the nicest most rudest prejudice people you will ever meet." I feel lucky to have white skin cause I pass as Norwegian sometimes, but my friends tell me stories that has never happened to me, nor would I want to be treated as they have," explained one expat living in Tromso, Norway.
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tromso like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tromso?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- What are emergency services like in Tromso?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tromso?
- How are local medical facilities in Tromso?
- As a foreigner living in Tromso, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.