What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Negombo is generally quite pleasant. The city is known for its beautiful beaches, friendly locals, and low cost of living. Expats and digital nomads can find a variety of accommodation options, from beachfront villas to budget-friendly guesthouses. Negombo also offers a wide range of activities, from exploring the local markets to taking part in water sports. The city is also well-connected to the rest of the country, making it easy to explore other parts of Sri Lanka. With its laid-back atmosphere and stunning scenery, Negombo is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a relaxed lifestyle," commented one expat who made the move to Negombo, Sri Lanka.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Negombo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Negombo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Negombo?
- What is life like in Negombo?
- What do expats in Negombo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Negombo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Negombo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Negombo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Negombo?
- What are medical services in Negombo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Negombo?
- What are emergency services like in Negombo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Negombo?
- How are local medical facilities in Negombo?
- As a foreigner living in Negombo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Negombo, newcomers to Negombo would love to hear your answer to this question.