What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Princeton is a great place for expats and digital nomads to live. It is a small town with a vibrant culture and plenty of activities to keep you busy. The town is home to Princeton University, which provides a great academic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for networking. The town also has a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars, making it easy to find a place to socialize and meet new people. The cost of living in Princeton is relatively low, making it an attractive option for expats and digital nomads. Additionally, the town is close to major cities like New York and Philadelphia, making it easy to explore the surrounding area," remarked another expat who made the move to Princeton, the United States.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Princeton?
- What do I need to know before moving to Princeton?
- How do I find a place to live in Princeton?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Princeton?
- What is the average cost of housing in Princeton?
- How do I meet people in Princeton?
- What should I pack when moving to Princeton?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Princeton?
- Will I be able to find a job in Princeton?
- What is life like in Princeton?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Princeton?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Princeton?
- What is the social scene like in Princeton?
- What advice to expats in Princeton have about housing?
- What are medical services in Princeton like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Princeton?
- Is the cost of living in Princeton high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Princeton?
- Why do people move to Princeton?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Princeton, newcomers to Princeton would love to hear your answer to this question.