Will I be able to find a job in Accra?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Accra, they reponded...
"Foreigners often work in Accra in a variety of roles, including teaching English, working in the hospitality industry, providing technical support, and working in the oil and gas industry. Other popular jobs for foreigners include working in the banking sector, working in the media, and working in the IT sector. Additionally, many foreigners find employment in the construction industry, as well as in the medical and health care fields," commented one expat who made the move to Accra, Ghana.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"Oil, gas, mining, breweries, and cocoa industries are the main industries. Senior management or technical positions are the major career opportunities but work visas are limited so generally need to be very senior or have unique skills. Jobs are usually advertised on overseas websites or people are promoted within," remarked another expat in Accra, Ghana.
- What should I pack when moving to Accra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Accra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Accra?
- What is life like in Accra?
- What do expats in Accra appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Accra?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Accra accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Accra like?
- What are healthcare services like in Accra?
- What are medical services in Accra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Accra?
- What are emergency services like in Accra?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Accra?
- How are local medical facilities in Accra?
- As a foreigner living in Accra, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in Accra?If you live in Accra, newcomers to Accra would love to hear your answer to this question.