What should I pack when moving to Bogor?
We asked people living in Bogor to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Bogor, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack light, comfortable clothing that is suitable for the tropical climate, such as shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. Bring a raincoat and umbrella to prepare for the frequent rain showers. Bring a few items of traditional Indonesian clothing to show respect for the local culture. Additionally, pack any necessary medications, toiletries, and personal items. Don't forget to bring a valid passport and any other important documents," remarked another expat in Bogor, Indonesia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bogor?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bogor?
- How do I find a place to live in Bogor?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bogor?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bogor?
- How do I meet people in Bogor?
- What should I pack when moving to Bogor?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bogor?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bogor?
- What is life like in Bogor?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bogor?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bogor?
- What is the social scene like in Bogor?
- What advice to expats in Bogor have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bogor like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bogor?
- Is the cost of living in Bogor high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bogor?
- Why do people move to Bogor?
What should I pack when moving to Bogor?If you live in Bogor, newcomers to Bogor would love to hear your answer to this question.