What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Accra?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Accra is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Accra typically feature modern amenities and are often located in secure, gated communities. Many expat homes and apartments come with air conditioning, swimming pools, and other luxuries. Expats can also find homes and apartments with balconies, terraces, and gardens, providing a great outdoor space to relax and enjoy the warm climate. Expat homes and apartments in Accra are often located close to amenities such as shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment venues," wrote a member who made the move to Accra, Ghana.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Accra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Accra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Accra?
- What is life like in Accra?
- What do expats in Accra appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Accra?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Accra accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Accra like?
- What are healthcare services like in Accra?
- What are medical services in Accra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Accra?
- What are emergency services like in Accra?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Accra?
- How are local medical facilities in Accra?
- As a foreigner living in Accra, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Accra?If you live in Accra, newcomers to Accra would love to hear your answer to this question.