What is the average cost of housing in Atlanta?
If you are thinking about moving to Atlanta, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Atlanta is generally higher than the national average. The median home value in Atlanta is around $250,000, while the median rent is around $1,400 per month. Prices vary depending on the neighborhood and type of housing," explained one expat living in Atlanta, the United States.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"I would say lower. It is very interesting now with the current rate between euro and dollars," said another expat in Atlanta, US.
- What should I pack when moving to Atlanta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Atlanta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Atlanta?
- What is life like in Atlanta?
- What do expats in Atlanta appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Atlanta?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Atlanta accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Atlanta like?
- What are healthcare services like in Atlanta?
- What are medical services in Atlanta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Atlanta?
- What are emergency services like in Atlanta?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Atlanta?
- How are local medical facilities in Atlanta?
- As a foreigner living in Atlanta, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Atlanta?If you live in Atlanta, newcomers to Atlanta would love to hear your answer to this question.