What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?
If you are thinking about moving to Alexandria, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Alexandria varies depending on the area and type of property. Generally, the cost of renting an apartment in Alexandria is relatively affordable compared to other cities in Egypt. Prices range from around 500 Egyptian Pounds (EGP) per month for a basic studio apartment to around 3,000 EGP per month for a larger, more luxurious apartment," said another expat in Alexandria, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do expats in Alexandria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Alexandria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Alexandria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Alexandria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Alexandria?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- What are emergency services like in Alexandria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Alexandria?
- How are local medical facilities in Alexandria?
- As a foreigner living in Alexandria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question.