What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?
If you are thinking about moving to Alexandria, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Alexandria varies depending on the area and type of property. Generally, the cost of renting an apartment in Alexandria is relatively affordable compared to other cities in Egypt. Prices range from around 500 Egyptian Pounds (EGP) per month for a basic studio apartment to around 3,000 EGP per month for a larger, more luxurious apartment," remarked another expat who made the move to Alexandria, Egypt.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Alexandria?
- What do I need to know before moving to Alexandria?
- How do I find a place to live in Alexandria?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Alexandria?
- What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?
- How do I meet people in Alexandria?
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Alexandria?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Alexandria?
- What is the social scene like in Alexandria?
- What advice to expats in Alexandria have about housing?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- Is the cost of living in Alexandria high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Alexandria?
- Why do people move to Alexandria?
What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question.