What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Negombo what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Negombo typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a microwave, dishwasher, and air conditioner. Depending on the property, additional amenities such as a water heater, water filter, and ceiling fans may also be included," said another in Negombo, Sri Lanka.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Negombo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Negombo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Negombo?
- What is life like in Negombo?
- What do expats in Negombo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Negombo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Negombo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Negombo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Negombo?
- What are medical services in Negombo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Negombo?
- What are emergency services like in Negombo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Negombo?
- How are local medical facilities in Negombo?
- As a foreigner living in Negombo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Negombo, newcomers to Negombo would love to hear your answer to this question: