Why do people move to Oslo?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Oslo, they responded...
"Oslo is an attractive destination for expats due to its high quality of life, excellent public transportation system, and vibrant cultural scene. The city is known for its stunning natural beauty, with easy access to the nearby fjords, forests, and mountains. Expats will also appreciate the city's strong economy, low unemployment rate, and high wages. Additionally, Oslo is a safe and welcoming city with a diverse population and a strong international community. With its high standard of living, excellent job opportunities, and vibrant culture, Oslo is an ideal destination for expats looking for a new home," said another in Oslo, Norway.
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do expats in Oslo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Oslo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Oslo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Oslo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Oslo?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- What are emergency services like in Oslo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Oslo?
- How are local medical facilities in Oslo?
- As a foreigner living in Oslo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Oslo?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question: