Is there a lot of crime in Estonia?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Estonia is generally considered to be a safe country with low levels of crime. However, there have been reports of petty crime such as pickpocketing and theft in some areas, particularly in larger cities. Additionally, there have been some reports of cybercrime, such as online fraud and identity theft," explained one expat living in Estonia.
- What should I pack when moving to Estonia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Estonia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Estonia?
- What is life like in Estonia?
- What do expats in Estonia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Estonia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Estonia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Estonia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Estonia?
- What are medical services in Estonia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Estonia?
- What are emergency services like in Estonia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Estonia?
- How are local medical facilities in Estonia?
- As a foreigner living in Estonia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Estonia?If you live in Estonia, newcomers to Estonia would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.