What are the schools in Venezuela like?
When we asked about the schools in Venezuela, they said...
"The International School of Caracas (ISC) is one of the best international schools in Venezuela. Located in the capital city of Caracas, ISC offers a comprehensive education program for students from pre-kindergarten to grade 12. The school follows an American-style curriculum and is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. ISC also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, music, and art. The Colegio Internacional de Caracas (CIC) is another excellent international school in Venezuela. CIC offers a bilingual education program in English and Spanish, and is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization. The school provides a rigorous academic program, as well as a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art. The Colegio Bilingüe Internacional de Caracas (CBIC) is a top-notch bilingual school in Venezuela. CBIC offers a comprehensive education program in both English and Spanish, and is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization. The school provides a rigorous academic program, as well as a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art," explained one expat living in Venezuela.
"Go for it! You will not be disappointed in this school, due to the amazing staff, facilities, and community the school has. The class sizes are perfect, the training of the staff is amazing (these are teachers handpicked from hundreds of applicants), and the overall community of the school is exemplary. I know parents with children in other international schools in Caracas and none speak as highly about their school as I do - and many have switched their kids over. A top notch school," said one parent with children at British International School Caracas in Caracas.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are the schools in Venezuela like?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.