How are healthcare services Argentina?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Argentina, they replied...
"As a newcomer, one of the first things you should do is buy international heath insurance that can be used at any private facility in the country. They are options for private insurance that can be bought from an individual private hospital but then if they do not have the equipment needed you will have to pay out of pocket to go to another facility. So with an international health policy you can be treated anywhere you choose. This is the type of policy I have. It also covers me anywhere else in the world and I have chosen to have the US option as well. The insurance is affordable and COMPREHENSIVE. If you have a medical condition, bring your doctors notes and copies of your prescriptions," said another expat in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
"Remember, Argentina does not offer its Government Medical Insurance if you are a senior," wrote a member who made the move to Mendoza, Argentina.
- What do I need to know before moving to Argentina?
- How do I find a place to live in Argentina?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Argentina?
- What is the average cost of housing in Argentina?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Argentina?
- What should I pack when moving to Argentina?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Argentina?
- Why do people move to Argentina?
- What are healthcare services like in Argentina?
- What are medical services in Argentina like?
- What are typical rents in Argentina?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How are healthcare services Argentina?If you live in Argentina, newcomers to Argentina would love to hear your answer to this question: