What are medical services in Venezuela like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Venezuela, they replied...
"Medical services in Venezuela have been severely impacted by the country's economic crisis. Many hospitals lack basic medical supplies and equipment, and there is a shortage of qualified medical personnel. Additionally, the cost of medical care is often too expensive for many Venezuelans, making it difficult for them to access the care they need. Despite these challenges, the Venezuelan government has made efforts to improve access to healthcare, including providing free medical services to those in need," said a member in Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are medical services in Venezuela like?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question: