What are typical rents in Bermuda?
We asked expats and digital nomads in Bermuda what typical rental prices are in Bermuda. They commented...
"The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Bermuda can range from around $1,500 to $2,500 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $2,000 to $3,500 per month," explained one expat living in Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Bermuda?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bermuda?
- What is life like in Bermuda?
- What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bermuda?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bermuda accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bermuda like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bermuda?
- What are medical services in Bermuda like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bermuda?
- What are emergency services like in Bermuda?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bermuda?
- How are local medical facilities in Bermuda?
- As a foreigner living in Bermuda, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are typical rents in Bermuda?If you live in Bermuda, newcomers to Bermuda would love to hear your answer to this question: