Why do people move to Sri Lanka?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Sri Lanka, they responded...
"Sri Lanka is an attractive destination for expats due to its stunning natural beauty, rich culture, and friendly people. The country offers a low cost of living, excellent healthcare, and a wide range of activities and attractions. Expats can also benefit from the country's strong economy, which is growing rapidly and offers plenty of job opportunities. Additionally, Sri Lanka is a safe and secure country with a low crime rate, making it an ideal place to live and work," remarked another expat in Sri Lanka.
- What should I pack when moving to Sri Lanka?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sri Lanka?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sri Lanka?
- What is life like in Sri Lanka?
- What do expats in Sri Lanka appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sri Lanka?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sri Lanka accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sri Lanka like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sri Lanka?
- What are medical services in Sri Lanka like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sri Lanka?
- What are emergency services like in Sri Lanka?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sri Lanka?
- How are local medical facilities in Sri Lanka?
- As a foreigner living in Sri Lanka, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Sri Lanka?If you live in Sri Lanka, newcomers to Sri Lanka would love to hear your answer to this question: