Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Customer Service Assistant (German Speaker)
Customer Service Administrator - A fantastic opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Customer Services Administrator. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, and thriving in a buzzing environment, then we want to hear from you.
Primary responsibility is managing the relationship with customers on a day to day basis in an appropriate manner. Contact will be via the telephone and email.
This is an exciting opportunity, offering progression to individuals who work hard, and are keen to progress, and there is also Re-location support on offer for the right individual.
- Knowledge and/or experience of how to service a Customer
- Experience in a multi-national, global customer care company desirable
- Experience with SAP desirable but not mandatory
- Good IT skills specifically working in Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Customer focused in fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team minded
- Fluent German speaking
The main responsibilities include:
- To respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and fax and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
- To handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
- To direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
- To follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively.
- To communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- To record details of actions taken
- To follow up on customer interactions
- To escalate issues to the Team leader or Management level on time.
- To support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
- To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity You will be measured on your success through the following metrics:
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Call stats
Motherwell United Kingdom ML4 3PB
Apply Online at: https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=164294&site=1