Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Recruitment Specialist - Danish Speaker - Frankfurt or Dusseldorf or Remote
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Frankfurt am Main
As a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
You are an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter/ Resourcing expert and you are convinced that our mission is worth your time. You want to bring your recruitment experience, excellent client/ candidate care and be part of a place where you can develop, get recognition and have a direct impact on your clients’ growth/ success!
- 360 recruitment in a leading global RPO – grow your international recruitment experience!
- Develop your skills working with the big-name clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
- Working for one of our specific RPO clients - in the life science/ technology sector - industry leading global company.
Skills & Experience
A little bit more about you: You have:
- Significant experience in recruitment - direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment.
- Fluent Danish/ English speaker
- Ideally Life Science/ Pharma, technical or generalist recruitment experience
- Expert knowledge of applicant tracking systems, effective candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process management.
- Great communicator and able build quality relationships with your clients, candidates and across the business!
- Problem solver – like to get results, find new solutions/ improvement opportunities and keep learning
- Team worker, like to share knowledge/ experience and collaborate.
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role based in a fantastic location with an amazing work/life balance (flexible working!) and a friendly, collaborative working environment – join us!
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and hey I’m sure you know some great people so spread the word so they can join too. We’d love to hear from you!
At Korn Ferry we value diversity and we champion equal opportunities and inclusion. We do not discriminate and we will consider and welcome all applicants who want to join our diverse team!
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Frankfurt am Main Hessen Germany 60325
Apply Online at: https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Frankfurt-or-Dusseldorf-or-Remote-Recruitment-Specialist-Danish-Speaker-Frankfurt-or-Dusseldorf-or-Remote-/47938790