1-BR and studio apartments, furnished Western-style, A/C, fans, kitchenettes, security, free Wi-Fi, monthly leases with deposit, utilities+
A cozy 4 bedroom house, three floors with spacious garage for 4 cars. 1 maid bedroom + toilet , Fully equipped kitchen. Dining tables on first and second floor.
hi could anyone help me to translate this indonesia to english
1) wihh .. hati 2 mam disana cinn
2) hahaha..tdkji disni cin .. asal jgn kios sehati langgananya vita.. xixi
3) nongkringgg cuint
4) deh cpatx nongkringgg blum waktux pulang
5) hei .. wf pakboss ta juga aciaaannnn
1) becareful if you want to eat there sweatheart
2) haha... its not going to be here dear... anywhere will do as long its not in vita's place
3) lets hang out
4) its not the time to come home yet its hang out time
no 5 is to personal ... there is no way you can guess the meaning
1. Oh! Be careful, tonight there sweetheart.
2. Not there, originally at the apartment carefully because my vitamin subscription
3. Its hanging (cuint?)
4. Ok sure, quickly hanging, not yet time to go home
Lots of slang, dont take my translation literal but its close
A cozy 4 bedroom house, three floors with spacious garage for 4 cars
I'm looking for a Muslim majority place to relocate to and settle. Although I'm not Asian, but ethnic, I'd prefer to live in a Asian majority area, being from Hawaii and comfortable in that social climate. Where are the best places to live? Socialize? What should I prepare or? Any matrimonia/nikah sites in the area?
Did you move yet? I have place for you in Sumatera if you will
replied to the thread Indonesia Retirement
on the Indonesia forum:
Hello, can anyone tell me about the cost to live in Indonesia? I will turn 62 this August on about 1400 per month. I'm Looking forward to communicating with anyone who may have the same questions.
Well you just live at my father home and buy your own thing, it shoud be more than enough.
Take a look at www.numbeo.com
This site lists cost of living in hundreds of places around the world, including Indonesia. My experience there depends if you are living in Jarkarta or village. However, you should be able to work with $1,400 a month.
Luxury Classic House for rent at Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta