Explore Mexico City
Living in Mexico City
Expats talk about the best places to live in Mexico City, living near work to avoid hours of traffic every day, crime in Mexico City, international schools and much more.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Mexico City
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Mexico City.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Mexico City on our Mexico City forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Mexico City talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Mexico City.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Mexico City.
Culture Shock in Mexico City, Mexico
Dive into the culture. Just go ahead and feast on the country's native food, see the country's movies, and visit ALL the sites. Even dress with the traditional clothes once in a while, just to really get into it.
Member Reports about Living In Mexico City
Driving in Mexico City
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Mexico City.
Cost of Living in Mexico City
If you're moving to Mexico City, understanding the the cost of living in Mexico City helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Mexico City
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Mexico City: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Mexico City.
The Insider's Guide to Mexico City
Discover the charm of Mexico City with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Is Mexico City Safe?
Is Mexico City Safe? What are the safest neighborhoods in Mexico City? Expats answer these questions and offer tips (based upon first-hand experience) for avoiding being the victim of a crime.
7 Best Neighborhoods in Mexico City
Mexico City's neighborhoods are as varied as its wonderful people. Find out what expat consider the 7 best neighborhoods in Mexico City.
International Schools in Mexico City
If you're moving to Mexico City with kids, international schools are probably a top priority. Here's a list of some of the most well-known international schools and bilingual schools in Mexico City.
Expats in Mexico City talk about healthcare in Mexico City.
Knowing which hospital you would go to should a medical emergency arise while living in Mexico is important. This information is provided (but not endorsed) by expats and the US Embassy in Mexico.
Expats in Mexico City offer advice about Moving to Mexico City.
Member Reports about Moving to Mexico City
Retirees in Mexico City talk about life in Mexico City.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Mexico City.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Mexico City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mexico City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mexico City?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Mexico City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mexico City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mexico City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mexico City like?
- How are healthcare services Mexico City?
- What are medical services in Mexico City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mexico City?
- What are emergency services like in Mexico City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mexico City?
- How are local medical facilities in Mexico City?
- As a foreigner living in Mexico City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?