10 Things to Know Before Moving to Ivory Coast
Summary: If you're planning a move to Ivory Coast, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Ivory Coast.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Ivory Coast Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ivory Coast
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ivory Coast
- Best Places to Live in Ivory Coast
- Guide to Real Estate in Ivory Coast
- Pros & Cons of Living in Ivory Coast
- Cost of Living in Ivory Coast
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Ivory Coast
- How to Get a Driver's License in Ivory Coast
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Ivory Coast
- Residency Guide to Ivory Coast
- Pros and Cons of Living in Ivory Coast 2024