Fun Classes for Expats Living in Monterrey
Summary: Once you''ve arrived in Monterrey, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Cost of Living in Monterrey
- Health Care in Monterrey
- Discovering the Best of Monterrey
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Real Estate in Mexico
- Healthcare in Mexico
- Pros and Cons of Living in Mexico 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Mexico
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Mexico