Best Bookstores and Libraries in Istanbul
Summary: What are the best bookstores and libraries in Istanbul? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Istanbul.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Cost of Living in Istanbul
- Health Care in Istanbul
- The Essential Guide to Istanbul
- 5 Tips for Living in Istanbul
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Turkey
- Best Places to Live in Turkey
- Real Estate in Turkey
- Pros & Cons of Living in Turkey
- Best Bookstores and Libraries in Istanbul
- What It's Like Living in Istanbul
- Pros and Cons of Living in Turkey 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Turkey