10 Tips for Living in Qatar
Summary: Expats in Qatar share their tips for living in Qatar. From school wait lists to life for single expat women, expats open up about the challenges and rewards of life in Qatar.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Qatar Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Qatar
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Qatar
- Best Places to Live in Qatar
- Guide to Real Estate in Qatar
- Pros & Cons of Living in Qatar
- Cost of Living in Qatar
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Qatar
- Buying a Home in Qatar
- Pros and Cons of Living in Qatar
- How to Rent a Home in Qatar
- 2023 Guide to Living in Qatar
- Pros and Cons of Living in Qatar 2023