5 Tips For Living in Oman
Summary: Expats in Oman find a varied climate - sometimes pleasant and other times harsh - well-regarded international schools, and plenty of excellent restaurants to frequent.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Oman Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Oman
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Oman
- Best Places to Live in Oman
- Guide to Real Estate in Oman
- Pros & Cons of Living in Oman
- Cost of Living in Oman
- 5 Tips For Living in Oman
- 2023 Guide to Living in Oman
- Pros and Cons of Living in Oman 2023
Tip #6 forget about living in Oman, it isn't worth it no matter how much they pay you, your life is worth more!guest
Very nice 'feel good' article.