8 Healthcare & Health Insurance Tips for Expats in Vietnam
Summary: If you're moving to Vietnam, healthcare and health insurance require careful consideration. This article covers the quality of healthcare at hospitals and clinics in Vietnam, the availability of prescription medications, vaccinations and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Vietnam Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Vietnam
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Vietnam
- Best Places to Live in Vietnam
- Real Estate in Vietnam
- Guide to Real Estate in Vietnam
- Pros & Cons of Living in Vietnam
- Cost of Living in Vietnam
- Moving with a Pet to Vietnam
- Fun Classes for Expats Living in Ho Chi Minh City
- Fun Classes for Expats Living in Hanoi
- Fun Classes for Expats Living in Da Nang
- 2024 Guide to Living in Vietnam
- Pros and Cons of Living in Vietnam 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Vietnam