How do I meet people in Columbus?
When we asked people living in Columbus about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats living in Columbus can join a variety of clubs and activities to meet people and explore the city. Popular clubs and activities include outdoor recreation groups, language exchange groups, and cultural clubs. Expats can also meet people by attending local events such as festivals, concerts, and art shows. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups to connect with other expats in the area," said a member in Columbus, the United States.
"Franklin County Metro Parks, meetup.com, volunteer and arts sections of Columbus Sunday Dispatch," remarked another expat who made the move to Columbus, US.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Columbus?
- What do I need to know before moving to Columbus?
- How do I find a place to live in Columbus?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Columbus?
- What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?
- How do I meet people in Columbus?
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like in Columbus?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Columbus?
- What is the social scene like in Columbus?
- What advice to expats in Columbus have about housing?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- Is the cost of living in Columbus high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Columbus?
- Why do people move to Columbus?
How do I meet people in Columbus?If you live in Columbus, newcomers to Columbus would love to hear your answer to this question.