What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Zhuhai is generally quite pleasant. The city is known for its beautiful beaches, lush parks, and vibrant nightlife. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of opportunities to explore the city's culture and cuisine. The cost of living is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. The city also offers a wide range of modern amenities, including reliable internet access, making it an ideal place for digital nomads to work and live. Additionally, the city is well-connected to other parts of China, making it easy to explore the rest of the country," said a member in Zhuhai, China.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"Zhuhai is a sleepy, laid-back city on the South China Sea. It's miles of coastline attract tourists the world-over, so the priority is usually to have a great time. Work does go on here though - in the form of new cutting-edge business districts, multi-national corporations and SMEs all managing to operate successfully. To be well-and-truly on the pulse of life in Zhuhai, I strongly recommend joining www.ZhuhaiNights.com," remarked another expat who made the move to Zhuhai, China.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Zhuhai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Zhuhai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Zhuhai?
- What is life like in Zhuhai?
- What do expats in Zhuhai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Zhuhai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Zhuhai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Zhuhai like?
- What are healthcare services like in Zhuhai?
- What are medical services in Zhuhai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Zhuhai?
- What are emergency services like in Zhuhai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Zhuhai?
- How are local medical facilities in Zhuhai?
- As a foreigner living in Zhuhai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Zhuhai, newcomers to Zhuhai would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
Some of Joshua's articles include Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal, 10 Best Places to Live in Ireland and Pros and Cons of Living in Uruguay. Connect with Joshua on LinkedIn.