How do I find a place to live in Columbus?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Columbus is to use online resources such as Craigslist, Zillow, and Trulia. These websites allow you to search for rental properties in the area and filter your results by price, location, and amenities. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in the Columbus area to help you find the perfect place to call home. Finally, you can also check out local newspapers and bulletin boards for rental listings," said another expat in Columbus, the United States.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Columbus?
- What do I need to know before moving to Columbus?
- How do I find a place to live in Columbus?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Columbus?
- What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?
- How do I meet people in Columbus?
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like in Columbus?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Columbus?
- What is the social scene like in Columbus?
- What advice to expats in Columbus have about housing?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- Is the cost of living in Columbus high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Columbus?
- Why do people move to Columbus?
How do I find a place to live in Columbus?If you live in Columbus, newcomers to Columbus would love to hear your answer to this question.