What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cairo?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Cairo is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Cairo tend to be modern and comfortable, with amenities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, and internet access. Many expats choose to live in compounds, which are gated communities with shared amenities such as pools, gyms, and playgrounds. These compounds often have 24-hour security and are located in more affluent areas of the city. Expat apartments in Cairo tend to be spacious and well-furnished, with balconies or terraces offering views of the city," remarked another expat in Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cairo?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question.