What is the average cost of housing in Cairo?
If you are thinking about moving to Cairo, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Cairo varies greatly depending on the area and type of accommodation. Generally, renting an apartment in the city center can cost anywhere from $200 to $1,000 per month, while renting a house in the suburbs can cost anywhere from $400 to $2,000 per month. Prices for furnished apartments and villas can be significantly higher," remarked another expat in Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Cairo?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question.