Why do people move to Vienna?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Vienna, they responded...
"Vienna is an attractive destination for expats due to its high quality of life, excellent public transportation system, and vibrant cultural scene. The city is known for its rich history, stunning architecture, and beautiful parks and gardens. Vienna also offers a wide range of job opportunities, with many international companies based in the city. Additionally, Vienna is a safe and secure city, with a low crime rate and a strong sense of community. With its high standard of living, Vienna is an ideal place for expats to settle down and enjoy all that the city has to offer," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Vienna, Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Vienna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Vienna?
- What is life like in Vienna?
- What do expats in Vienna appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Vienna?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Vienna accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Vienna like?
- What are healthcare services like in Vienna?
- What are medical services in Vienna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Vienna?
- What are emergency services like in Vienna?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Vienna?
- How are local medical facilities in Vienna?
- As a foreigner living in Vienna, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Vienna?If you live in Vienna, newcomers to Vienna would love to hear your answer to this question: