What is it like to retire in Denmark?
We asked retirees what it is like retiring in Denmark. They said...
"Denmark is a great place for retirees to enjoy their golden years. With its stunning landscapes, vibrant culture, and friendly people, Denmark is a great place to settle down and enjoy life. There is an active expat community in Denmark, with many retirees from all over the world. There are plenty of cultural attractions to explore, such as the many museums, galleries, and historic sites. There are also plenty of recreational activities to enjoy, such as biking, hiking, and sailing. Denmark also has a vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. All in all, Denmark is a great place for retirees to enjoy their retirement," remarked another expat who made the move to Denmark.
- What should I pack when moving to Denmark?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Denmark?
- Will I be able to find a job in Denmark?
- What is life like in Denmark?
- What do expats in Denmark appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Denmark?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Denmark accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Denmark like?
- What are healthcare services like in Denmark?
- What are medical services in Denmark like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Denmark?
- What are emergency services like in Denmark?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Denmark?
- How are local medical facilities in Denmark?
- As a foreigner living in Denmark, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is it like to retire in Denmark?If you live in Denmark, newcomers to Denmark would love to hear your answer to this question.