Expats' Guide to Geneva
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Geneva.
Expats in Geneva talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Geneva.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Geneva.
Driving in Geneva
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Geneva.
Cost of Living in Geneva
If you're moving to Geneva, understanding the the cost of living in Geneva helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Geneva
Learn about the health system in Geneva: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Geneva.
Discover the Best of Geneva, Switzerland
Our Guide to Geneva: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Geneva offer advice about Moving to Geneva.
Retirees in Geneva talk about life in Geneva.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Geneva.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Geneva?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Geneva?
- Will I be able to find a job in Geneva?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Geneva appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Geneva?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Geneva accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Geneva like?
- How are healthcare services Geneva?
- What are medical services in Geneva like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Geneva?
- What are emergency services like in Geneva?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Geneva?
- How are local medical facilities in Geneva?
- As a foreigner living in Geneva, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?