Explore Guatemala City
Expats' Guide to Guatemala City
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Guatemala City.
Expats in Guatemala City talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Guatemala City.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Guatemala City.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Guatemala City
Once you''ve arrived in Guatemala City, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Guatemala City
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Guatemala City? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Guatemala City.
Public Transportation in Guatemala City
Mastering the public transportation system in Guatemala City is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Best Markets in Guatemala City
What are the best markets in Guatemala City? In this article we highlight the best markets in Guatemala City.
Retire in Guatemala City Guide
If Guatemala City is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Guatemala City Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Guatemala City
Advice for people moving to Guatemala City or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Guatemala City
Planning a potential move to Guatemala City? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Guatemala City home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Guatemala City
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Guatemala City.
Cost of Living in Guatemala City
If you're moving to Guatemala City, understanding the the cost of living in Guatemala City helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Guatemala City
Health Care in Guatemala City: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
The Essential Guide to Guatemala City
Exploring the Best of Guatemala City: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Guatemala City talk about healthcare in Guatemala City.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Guatemala City.
An expat who lives several hours from Guatemala City explains that he would only use the local hospital in an emergency to be stabilized before going a hospital in Guatemala city. He explains most prescription medicines are available in Guatemala, but expensive.
Expats in Guatemala City offer advice about Moving to Guatemala City.
Retirees in Guatemala City talk about life in Guatemala City.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Guatemala City.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Guatemala City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Guatemala City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Guatemala City?
- How do I meet people in Guatemala City?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Guatemala City?
- What should I pack when moving to Guatemala City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Guatemala City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Guatemala City?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Guatemala City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Guatemala City?
- What is the social scene like in Guatemala City?
- What advice to expats in Guatemala City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Guatemala City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Guatemala City?
- Is the cost of living in Guatemala City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Guatemala City?
- Why do people move to Guatemala City?