10 Things to Know Before Moving to Czechia
Summary: If you're planning a move to Czechia, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Czechia.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Czech Rep Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Czech Rep
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Czech Rep
- Best Places to Live in Czech Rep
- Real Estate in Czech Rep
- Guide to Real Estate in Czech Rep
- Pros & Cons of Living in Czech Rep
- Cost of Living in Czech Rep
- Culture Shock in Czechia
- Homeschooling in Czechia
- How to Enroll Your Children in School in Czechia
- Educational System in Czechia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Czech Rep 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Czech Rep