Christmas in the UAE
Summary: Learn how people celebrate Christmas and the New Year in the UAE - traditions, food, church, gift exchange and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- UAE Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in UAE
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in UAE
- Best Places to Live in UAE
- Real Estate in UAE
- Guide to Real Estate in UAE
- Pros & Cons of Living in UAE
- Cost of Living in UAE
- Best Bookstores and Libraries in Abu Dhabi
- Moving to the UAE with a Pet
- Fun Classes for Expats Living in Abu Dhabi
- Public Transportation in Abu Dhabi
- Pros and Cons of Living in UAE 2024