International Schools in Budapest, Hungary
Summary: There are numerous international and bilingual schools in Budapest. In this article, we highlight some of the more popular international schools school for expats in Budapest.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Living in Budapest
- 5 Tips for Living in Budapest
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Hungary
- Best Places to Live in Hungary
- Real Estate in Hungary
- Pros & Cons of Living in Hungary
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Hungary
- What It's Like Living in Budapest
- Pros and Cons of Living in Hungary 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Hungary
- More Advice about Retiring in Hungary
Just curious, I see you posted here and about retiring in Portugal, but when I went to your Google+ page, you are credited with a number of articles from various countries, but live in my former home state of New Jersey. How do you do multi-locate? I would love to be able to do it. Dr. Ryan James Budapest [email protected]