International Schools in Chiang Mai
Summary: If you're moving to Chiang Mai with kids, here's are some of the best international schools according to expats.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
- International Schools in Chiang Mai
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Thailand
- Best Places to Live in Thailand
- Real Estate in Thailand
- Pros & Cons of Living in Thailand
- Retire in Chiang Mai Guide
- What It's Like Living in Chiang Mai
- Pros and Cons of Living in Thailand 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Thailand