10 Tips for Living in Estonia
Summary: Estonia has a lower cost of living, welcoming locals and rich traditions. As of August 1, 2020, they're also making it easier for global nomads to spend up to a year working remotely from Estonia. What to pack? Bring your warm, reflective clothing to prepare for the long winter.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Estonia Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Estonia
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Estonia
- Best Places to Live in Estonia
- Real Estate in Estonia
- Guide to Real Estate in Estonia
- Pros & Cons of Living in Estonia
- Cost of Living in Estonia
- How to Rent a Home in Estonia
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Estonia
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in Estonia
- Tips for Expats Driving in Tallinn
- 2023 Guide to Living in Estonia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Estonia 2023