Health Care in Medellin
Summary: Health Care in Medellin: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Cost of Living in Medellin
- Health Care in Medellin
- The Insider's Guide to Medellin
- Healthcare in Medellin Colombia
- Best Places to Live in Medellin, Colombia
- Cost of Living in Medellin, Colombia
- 5 Tips For Living in Medellin, Colombia
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Colombia
- Best Places to Live in Colombia
- Real Estate in Colombia
- Christmas in Colombia
- What It's Like Living in Medellin
- Pros and Cons of Living in Colombia 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Colombia