Todos Santos, Mexico
Last updated on Jul 10, 2023
Summary: People describe Todos Santos, Mexico as a charming, laid-back beach town with a vibrant art and culture scene. Expats love the relaxed atmosphere, the friendly locals, and the stunning natural beauty of the area. The weather in Todos Santos is typically warm and sunny, with temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to the mid-90s Fahrenheit. The average cost of living for an expat is around $1,500 to $2,000 USD per month. The cost of a one bedroom apartment is typically around $500 to $700 USD per month, while a two bedroom apartment can range from $700 to $1,000 USD per month. The approximate population of Todos Santos is around 10,000 people.
What do I need to know about living in Todos Santos?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Todos Santos, they said:
"Expat retirees considering living in Todos Santos should familiarize themselves with the local laws and customs of the region as well as the language spoken by the majority of citizens. Healthcare is also an important factor to consider and researching local facilities is recommended in order to ensure easy access to quality medical care. Todos Santos can be a great fit for expat retirees seeking the relaxed charm of a small town while still being close to a major city such as Cabo San Lucas, which is just 16 miles away. Finally, a good infrastructure of transport connections both locally and to nearby towns is essential and necessary for those looking to explore the whole Baja Peninsula," explained one expat living in Todos Santos, Mexico.
What do I need to know before moving to Todos Santos?
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- What do I need to know before moving to Todos Santos?
- How do I find a place to live in Todos Santos?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Todos Santos?
- What is the average cost of housing in Todos Santos?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Todos Santos?
- What should I pack when moving to Todos Santos?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Todos Santos?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Todos Santos?
- What are healthcare services like in Todos Santos?
- Is the cost of living in Todos Santos high?
- Will I save money living in Todos Santos?
- Why do people move to Todos Santos?
- How are healthcare services in Todos Santos?
- What are medical services in Todos Santos like?