Is the cost of living in Marbella high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Marbella, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Marbella is generally considered to be higher than the average for Spain. Rent prices tend to be higher than in other parts of the country, and groceries and other everyday items can also be more expensive. Eating out in restaurants can also be more costly than in other parts of Spain. However, Marbella is a popular tourist destination and there are many deals and discounts available for visitors," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Marbella, Spain.
- What should I pack when moving to Marbella?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Marbella?
- Will I be able to find a job in Marbella?
- What is life like in Marbella?
- What do expats in Marbella appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Marbella?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Marbella accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Marbella like?
- What are healthcare services like in Marbella?
- What are medical services in Marbella like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Marbella?
- What are emergency services like in Marbella?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Marbella?
- How are local medical facilities in Marbella?
- As a foreigner living in Marbella, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Marbella high?If you live in Marbella, newcomers to Marbella would love to hear your answer to this question.