What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Mal Pais is a unique experience. The small town is located on the Nicoya Peninsula and is known for its stunning beaches, lush jungles, and laid-back atmosphere. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy the relaxed lifestyle, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as surfing, fishing, and hiking. The town also offers a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars, as well as a vibrant nightlife. With its close proximity to the beach, Mal Pais is a great place to work remotely and enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica," said a member in Mal Pais, Costa Rica.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mal Pais?
- What is life like in Mal Pais?
- What do expats in Mal Pais appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mal Pais?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mal Pais accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mal Pais like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mal Pais?
- What are medical services in Mal Pais like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mal Pais?
- What are emergency services like in Mal Pais?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mal Pais?
- How are local medical facilities in Mal Pais?
- As a foreigner living in Mal Pais, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Mal Pais, newcomers to Mal Pais would love to hear your answer to this question.