What is the average cost of housing in Playa Jaco?
If you are thinking about moving to Playa Jaco, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"Our housing costs are lower than in the states. Taxes are very inexpensive in CR and the taxes in the states substantially higher. Private home insurance is less expensive in Costa Rica from our experience. It is very hard to determine the average cost of housing. In this area, the closer the location to the beach, the higher the price. Direct waterfront may cost well over $500,000 to the millions depending on amenities. However in a lower profile condo building with less amenities, you can absolutely find something at half that price. Knowing the market is really key here and return on investment must be weighed in if you plan to rent the unit, seasonally or long term," explained one expat living in Playa Hermosa de Jaco, Costa Rica.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Playa Jaco?
- What do I need to know before moving to Playa Jaco?
- How do I find a place to live in Playa Jaco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Playa Jaco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Playa Jaco?
- How do I meet people in Playa Jaco?
- What should I pack when moving to Playa Jaco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Playa Jaco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Playa Jaco?
- What is life like in Playa Jaco?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Playa Jaco?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Playa Jaco?
- What is the social scene like in Playa Jaco?
- What advice to expats in Playa Jaco have about housing?
- What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Playa Jaco?
- Is the cost of living in Playa Jaco high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Playa Jaco?
- Why do people move to Playa Jaco?
What is the average cost of housing in Playa Jaco?If you live in Playa Jaco, newcomers to Playa Jaco would love to hear your answer to this question.